Thursday, November 24, 2011

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of my readers a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you are enjoying the holiday with friends and family, getting your fill of holiday meals, or just relaxing while you enjoy your downtime.

My wife and I are relaxing at home in peace and quiet. Her playing her videogames while I work on verifying the proof for my latest paperback. We will be visiting family tomorrow to celebrate Thanksgiving. In the meantime, we are simply enjoying doing our own things in a leisurely way.

As I sit and ponder the meaning of this holiday, I realize I'm thankful for so much. Health and happiness probably topping the list. The love of friends and family. Of course, my readers and the ability to reach them is on that list too. Not to mention, the freedom to express myself artistically and without censorship. These are only a couple of things I am thankful and truly grateful for.

What about you? What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment