Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Majoring in Murder: available in paperback!

My novel, Majoring in Murder, about a college student-turned-hitman is now available via CreateSpace. If you haven't yet read it and don't own an eReader or just prefer the printed page (as I still do), then you should pick up a copy. While you're at, pick up copies as Christmas gifts for the readers in your life.

The paperback edition should be available on Amazon and B&N soon. It takes roughly 5 to 7 days to appear on Amazon. I'm guessing it takes longer than that to hit Barnes & Noble. In the meantime, you can check out my author page on Amazon to see the other books I've written. Tell your friends and check back often for updates.

Currently, I'm working on a time travel novel called The Old Royal. So far, everyone I've pitched the idea to has said it sounds awesome. I'm still in the early stages of writing it, so I can't really say too much about it. Believe me, I want to. I'm really jazzed about the story because it has so much potential. I've got a lot of it written already, but I don't want to build up a lot of hype and then have the story fizzle out. I hope to release a sneak peek of the cover early next year, maybe late January or early February once the manuscript is finished. If it sounds interesting, I encourage you to check back here for updates.

As I did with the release of my anthology, I'll leave you with some details for Majoring in Murder:

Page Count: 220
Category: Fiction / Mystery & Detective / Hard-Boiled
Trim Size: 6" x 9"
Synopsis:
Jason Mashburn is a typical college student with a promising future. His biggest concern is making good grades to keep his dad happy until he moves into a new dorm. Little does Jason know that his new roommate comes with baggage that would set Jason's life on a new course. When Jason finds himself under the control of a Mafia boss, Jason must find a way to protect his family as he attempts to stay alive and out of jail, all while he figures a way to get himself out from under the boss's thumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment