Thursday, September 8, 2011

Savannah and Tybee Island, Georgia

After nearly forty years of living in Georgia, I finally visited Savannah. While there, my wife and I also ventured out to Tybee Island. If I'd known how awesome Savannah is, I would have made it a point to visit much sooner. The city is rife with peaceful squares, monuments, pubs, restaurants, and plenty of photogenic wonders (some of which I wanted to share in this post).

Whether you believe in the supernatural and want to embark on a ghost tour or you simply want to get away from the hustle and bustle of your mundane life, Savannah and Tybee Island are locations you must put on your to-do list. We spent two days in Savannah and an additional day on Tybee. I took my camera with me the majority of the time so I have hundreds of pictures. Here are a few:

SAVANNAH

Cathedral

Steeple

Sprawling Live Oak

Serene Sidewalk

Fountain in Forsyth Park

One of Many Monuments

Building with Nightlights

TYBEE ISLAND

Lighthouse

Beach Boardwalk

Beach Flower

Beach Grass

Hungry Birds

Boat and Dock

No comments:

Post a Comment