Sunday, January 1, 2012

Vacation pics from the Keys

Happy New Year!

I wanted to start the year off with some pictures I took while spending my Christmas vacation in the Florida Keys. I should be editing right now, but my family always complains that I don't upload any of the pictures I take. To remedy that, I've just spent the last two hours separating the best pictures, resizing and uploading them to share with all of you good folks. So, here they are! I hope you enjoy them. Feel free to leave a comment telling me which are your favorites.

Updated: Okay. These are still too large to display properly. However, if you click the images, they show up full size.


Okay, adding those got tedious pretty quick. There are loads more in my album on Facebook. If you want, hop over and check out the rest. I really hope you've enjoyed them. Now, if you'll excuse me I have to get back to editing. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment