Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2012

For those of you who don't know from my name, I'm half Scot and half Irish. So, it should come as no surprise that today means no more to me other than drinking beer with friends and having a good time. Of course, this is typically how I spend time with friends and I drink at least one beer nearly every day. I don't drink because of my ancestry (I don't think), but because I love beer.

I'm not the type of person who believes in superstitions, but I do believe in leprechauns. Don't believe that they exist? Fine. Here's proof...


In all seriousness, I hope you have a relaxing, safe, and happy St. Paddy's day. I will be spending mine with friends and family at a nearby Taco Mac, where I happen to be a Brewniversity member, working toward my Bachelor's. After all, the Beer-of-the-Month is Guinness, Harp, and Smithwick. Mmmm good.


So raise a glass of Guinness (or Harp or Smithwick's--but please, no Budweiser!) Sláinte!

No comments:

Post a Comment